FIREWORKS ANNOTATION PANEL
V1.5 | 4,086 DOWNLOADS
The annotations panel is an easy to use command panel that helps you increase the efficiency of annotating wireframes (adding notes) within your Fireworks document (CS4, CS5 & CS6).
The panel allows you to add numeric bubbles to your document and associate a corresponding message with each annotation. In addition, you can export your annotated document in multiple file formats.
The Annotation panel supports the display of a title bar for all exported pages. The title bar can be either top or bottom aligned and includes the following optional fields:
- - Client Name
- - Document Name
- - Company Name / Your Name
- - Ability to include page numbers
The annotations panel supports the following export options:
- Supports the display of a title bar for all exported pages.
- Supports export of Unicode characters for the following file formats: HTML, Image and PDF.
- Adobe PDF export option (Full Version Only).
- Integrated Spell Checker!! Leveraging Adobe's "Squiggly" spell checker engine, you can check the annotations for spelling mistakes page by page.
- "Last Update" timestamp. Displays the day and time each annotation was last edited. You can optionally select to include the timestamp when you export your annotations.
- Bubble color changer. Change the color of the annotation bubble to fit your style and brand or use different color bubbles to indicate priority or significance.
- Improved HTML export to be CSS compliant.
- Ability to style the HTML and Image export display (This features was added in version 1.1).